Gearboxes for the chemical industry
In the chemical industry KACHELMANN GETRIEBE are mainly used in the area of mixing chemical substances. Highlighted here are the development, design and production of upper and lower agitator drives for the production of polypropylene (PPP).
For years KACHELMANN GETRIEBE has participated in numerous patents as a gearbox supplier in agitator technology. Since then many of our slave drive solutions have been installed worldwide. The drives were constantly improved from gearboxes of the first generation, as we strive to implement the most efficient solution for the customer.
Specially developed mechanical seals and quick-change mechanisms facilitate continuous operation of the factory and decrease downtime.
Areas of application:
- Agitator upper drive
- Agitator lower drive
KACHELMANN GETRIEBE gearboxes for the chemical industry have proven themselves through:
- High availability of the facility through durable design of the gearboxes
- Ideal adaptation of the gearbox to the corresponding facility
- Assembly and service optimized through special development, such as quick-change mechanisms
- Especially high degree of efficiency and low vibration and noise development
- Noise-optimized gear tooth systems
- Inspection and service even at third-party manufacturers possible
- Experienced installers, service on site, 24- hour hotline