Gearboxes for the Automotive industry
The German automotive industry plays a prominent role in terms of added value, employment, fixed asset and direct investments, export and research and development in the manufacturing industry.
KACHELMANN GETRIEBE gearboxes are used as stationary drives in the production plants of car manufacturers in the automotive industry, for example, gearboxes on presses and test benches.
KACHELMANN GETRIEBE gearboxes prove themselves by their
- Sufficiently dimensioned gear sizes
- Consideration of customer-specific requirements for size and installation conditions
- Durable housing in steel or cast iron construction
- Monitoring at the request of the customer – also remote monitoring
- Design for 24-hour continuous operation
Areas of application:
- Test bench gearboxes (test bench)
- Press gear boxes (pressing plant)