KACHELMANN GETRIEBE follows the long tradition of building the right gearboxes for mining and strip mining in Germany and the world.
Kachelmann GETRIEBE offers an optimum drive solution on every process level.
Along with compact gearboxes, single drives are also used, often in Klingelnberg’s Zyklo-Palliod design, HPG geared or lapped.
Areas of application:
- Crusher gearboxes
- Bunker drives
- Conveyor systems
- Planing systems
- Coiler drives
- Cableway drives
KACHELMANN GETRIEBE gearboxes for the mining and strip mining industry prove themselves by:
- Sufficiently dimensioned gear sizes
- Consideration of customer-specific requirements for size and installation conditions
- Durable housing in steel or cast iron construction
- Sufficiently dimensioned rolling bearings and sealing elements
- Individual lubrication units or option of connection to a central lubricating system
- Monitoring on customer request – also remote monitoring