Gearboxes for the food industry
In the food industry it is imperative, that for the factories and components used meet or exceed high hygienic and safety regulations.
Special environment factors, such as high/low temperatures, moist or dry air, as well as special requirements for a wide variety of end products, flow directly into the design and development of KACHELMANN GETRIEBE gearboxes for the food industry. During a standard factory cylce in the sugar industry the gearboxes, in the sugar mills for example, run in 24-hour, 3 shift operation, while guaranteeing that bearings, sealing elements and the gear tooth systems of the gearboxes withstand the high stresses.
In addition to sugar mills, the areas of application of our gearboxes stretches from pasta processing to chocolate and candy production, all the way up to drives for Leuterbottiche in breweries. The animal food industry also has high demands on technology, therefore KACHELMANN GETRIEBE gearboxes are also used in the area of animal food production and processing.
KACHELMANN GETRIEBE gearboxes for the food industry have proven themselves through:
- High availability of the facility through durable design of the gearboxes
- Ideal adaptation of the gearbox to the corresponding facility
- Application of special steels
- Use of special sealing elements, such as double-lipped sealing rings
- Use of oils and colouring agents suitable for food
- Acceptance by the factory operator on site
- Installation and service optimized
- High gear ratio for the most effective use of space possible
- Modernization of gearboxes
- Service and maintenance
- Inspection and service even at third-party manufacturers possible
- Experienced installers, service on site, 24-hour hotline
Areas of application:
- Sugar factories
- Agitator drives
- Kneading machine gearboxes
- Mixer gearboxes
- Extruder gearboxes
- Leuterbottich drives