Why? How? And then?
Why at KACHELMANN GETRIEBE?
- Because KACHELMANN GETRIEBE is an IHK (German Chamber of Industry and Commerce) authorized training company.
- Because technology fascinates you.
- Because gearboxes are the heart of many industrial plants and present new challenges every day.
- Because YOU can participate in a mid-sized company.
- Because YOU are important to us and YOU are the future of our company.
What is training at KACHELMANN GETRIEBE like?
In addition to conveying the standard contents of the individual apprenticeship trades of:
- Machining mechanic
- Technical product designer (machine and system design)
KACHELMANN GETRIEBE offers its apprentices
- Independently responsible work
- Motivated colleagues
- Training in teamwork and social competence through their own apprentice projects
And then – what happens after the apprenticeship?
These are your future options with Kachelmann after the completed apprenticeship:
- Acceptance in production/technical office
- Further master training
- Further technician training
After a successful test we talk to you about how to continue, if YOU’d like.
Apply at email@example.com or by mail to
KACHELMANN GETRIEBE GmbH
96129 Strullendorf, Germany
We look forward to meeting you!
KACHELMANN GETRIEBE: Your training company.