Especially in municipal technology the gearboxes must provide high performance in restricted conditions. Many vehicles are used seasonally and must then run reliably in 24-hour continuous operation.
KACHELMANN GEARBOXES are used with all well-known companies of municipal technology – from snow ploughs to fire engines.
The flexibility and adaptation options of the design as well as ease of assembly of the gearboxes are important advantages, which all vehicle manufacturers and OEMs value.
The performance spectrum for municipalities and communities includes
- Gearing parts
- Turned parts to sample
- Maintenance of gearboxes – including Kachelmann factory warranty
KACHELMANN GEARBOXES for the municipal vehicle / railed vehicles branch have proven themselves through:
- durable design for use in municipal vehicles and railed vehicles
- special sealing system for protection against dirt
- designed for use in extreme temperatures
- low-maintenance and easy assembly
- sufficiently dimensioned gearbox sizes
- consideration of customer-specific requirements for size and installation conditions
- durable housing in steel or cast iron construction
- sufficiently dimensioned rolling bearings and sealing elements
- designed for 24-hour continuous operation
- monitoring on customer request – also remote monitoring
- assembly work on site, 24-hour hotline