Maintenance / Repair and overhauling of gearboxes (also from third party manufacturers)
Gearboxes are the heart of a system. Continuous service and fast repairs during the entire product life cycle are critical for the productivity and efficiency of your system.
- Dismantling the gearbox
- Damage analysis including damage report
- Replacement of bearings and wear parts
- New fabrication of individual parts, if necessary.
- Test run
- Fast problem resolution
- Minimization of downtimes and costs due to optimum service
- Our comprehensive know-how of development, design, and fabrication of gearboxes.
- You profit from our knowledge of a wide range of plant construction.
- A factory warranty matched to your requirements on the repaired gearboxes.
Single-source professional service and repair starting with delivery and installation in your plant. That’s KACHELMANN GETRIEBE.
Modernization / Retrofit
Older machines are normally in good condition, but are no longer compatible with up-to-date technology in regards to the control system or drives.
In practice this means:
- Replacement and installation of the newest generation drives and/or control systems, regardless of which technology was previously used.
- A mechanical overhaul and modernization a total package if required
With a retrofit, you can often exceed the previous performance of your machine:
Increase of productivity:
- by reducing downtime/breakdown times and
- through faster processing cycles
Higher quality due to:
- improved precision
- simpler operation
Secured supply of replacement parts
- over a long time period
Would you like assistance with gearboxes from manufacturers or plant constructors that no longer exist, that are renamed or merged into corporations, i.e. Aschaffenburg, Ruthner, Wolff-Kran, Dempewolf or Preussag?
KACHELMANN GETRIEBE: Your partner in gearboxes manufacturing