KACHELMANN GETRIEBE develops, designs and produces custom gearboxes up to 20 tons.
Founded in 1894 as the castle blacksmith for Bamberg, Germany, KACHELMANN GETRIEBE is now in the 4th generation involved globally as a specialist for drive solutions.
Extensive expertise from decades of gearbox construction ensures an ideal adaptation of the gearboxes for our customers in their factories.
As an owner-managed company, KACHELMANN GETRIEBE continually invests technological advances development of the company, and continued training of its employees.
There is a special emphasis on apprentice training as well as the social responsibility connected with it.
Passing on the expertise in gearbox construction over generations and high-performance gearbox designs are the foundation of our company.
High involvement of our employees and a solid company culture guarantees our customers reliable products and services.
KACHELMANN GEARS – Your partner in gear manufacturing
- over 100 years‘ experience in customer gearbox construction in all industries
- highly motivated personnel in production, engineering and management
- efficient integral organisation through mid-sized company structure
- State-of-the-art production equipment and CAD systems
- Management of all designs, modifications, drawings and models